Monday 6 June 2011

Editing mode : Self potrait

This is some of my first editing , most of this pictures that I've edit is before I further my studies.I just using
my picture to testing .
Please enjoy it .
click for MORE!!!


me and the shadows
 GREEN mood !
hello , my name is ejardkethot . Wanna be friends?
eyes FAKE  + lipgloss FAKE .

those watermark is my others photoblog . 

ghost driver ? haaha
i am ejardkethot
those make up are FAKE .
i am Ejardkethot
i love art and design
conflict of the soul aka Jiwa Kacau
fantasy
i love Red
while in secondary school !
i am ejardkethot !
SPM '07 . SENI VISUAL BATIK
better alone
no more love
ejardARTandDesign
i hate PINK
my first time GIF image
i love Music
my fotopages header
photography ? nah..im not good in that
  • I think thats all for SELF OBSESSED ! haha...yeah ..
  • why i am using my own pic ? this is because. this is the process of my learning..
  • I'm afraid to use others picture to experimental my editing skill .
  • i hope you guys enjoy it . pls leave some comments ..
  • you also can request for EDITING picture or...anything ..wait..more picture i will upload soon. 
  • thanks

2 comments: